Recart is on the mission to become the best mobile messaging marketing app for ecommerce. The future is mobile and businesses will be available on channels where their customers are: on messaging apps like Messenger, Instagram DM, WhatsApp, SMS, RCS, and more.
We deliver messages for all major ecommerce use cases - abandoned cart, receipts, shipping notifications, product recommendations, one-off promotions with almost 100% open, and 30%+ engagement rates. Thousands of Shopify stores use Recart actively and see an average 61x return on their investment. For further info, please check our website, our Shopify App page, or our blog.
You'll be one of the early members of our sales team and will have an exceptional opportunity to grow and become one of the most impactful person in the company. As an Account Executive, you’ll directly contribute to Recart's growth by identifying opportunities, prospecting, and closing sales. You’ll uncover potential opportunities, identify key decision makers, build relationships with prospects, understand their needs and ultimately negotiate and close the deals. Your work will have a massive, direct impact on our growth.
What will you do?
- Own and drive the entire sales process: uncover opportunities, initial contact, deal management, negotiation, and closing.
- Develop and maintain relationship with decision-makers of ecommerce organizations to win new accounts and expand existing ones.
- Demonstrate how Recart generates value for each ecommerce merchant through live web demos.
- Advise prospects and customers on how mobile messaging can change their marketing strategy. Understand a wide variety of ecommerce marketing technologies and how Recart fits into each customer’s technology stack.
- Show exceptionally high standards in timeliness, responsiveness, and systematic work.
- Ensure that prospective customer feedback is channeled back to the Customer Success and Product teams.
- Consistently represent our product, and company in a way that makes us all proud. Represent Recart at industry events, like ShopTalk, DTC Day, and more.
- Design and execute wide variations of marketing/sales automations using Hubspot, Zapier, Captain Data, Phantombuster.
- 2+ years of closing sales experience, ideally in B2B SaaS.
- You have at least 1 year of experience selling into ecommerce or selling marketing software.
- You have a great understanding of how direct-to-consumer ecommerce brands acquire and retain their customers.
- You have a proven track record of achieving or exceeding quotas.
- You are a data-driven person, you regularly measure the outcomes of your activities and based on the learnings, you create action items to improve.
- You have a self-starter attitude with a bias towards action (we are all hands-on, and this role will have lots of autonomy)
- You want to grow something big in the next couple of years. You enjoy working hard and delivering a great impact to an organization.
- Experience at B2B startup in the Shopify ecosystem
- Experience working remotely
- Experience with Hubspot/Salesforce Workflows
- Experience with SQL
- Experience building and managing a small team
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Significant equity in the company. We believe sales is one of the most important functions of our company and our stock compensation will reflect that. If you excel at this role, you'll become one of the top shareholders across our employees.
- Benefits (vision, health, dental).
- Unlimited vacation policy and flexible working hours - good work-life balance goes a long way.
- Remote and hybrid work - you can join us in our NYC and Budapest offices or you can work from wherever you want.
- We'll provide your gear: Macbook Pro or equivalent + monitor.
- A hard-working and dedicated team that is fun to work with.
- We're transparent: We communicate clean and clear and stay away from assumptions. You know what's going on in the company. The regular CEO free-to-talk sessions are also one of the manifestations of this: every question gets an answer.
- We're customer-centric: Our most important investors are our customers. We go above and beyond to serve them, understand their problems, their feedback, and based on the learnings, we continuously improve Recart.
- We work hard but stay human: We're ambitious people who are building something great... but still people. We treat each other with dignity and empathy.
- We're bullish on our big goals and flexible on the details.
- We win and grow together. We support and encourage each other. We continuously seek opportunities for personal and professional growth.