What’s the opportunity?
We are looking for an Office Manager to join our team and own our community building, office space duties and be an integral part of the Company Operations team.
Recart is a team of 40 people working all-around the world, in a fast-paced environment, developing an application that elevates the customer journeys of ecommerce merchants to the next level.
Our company operations team is working under the hood to keep the engine running smoothly. Thus for us, this role is of key importance, where one can have a real impact on how fast we can operationally follow up on our development, while creating a stronger team unity.
On a daily basis, you will be working together with our Head of Operations, HR Business Partner and Finance Manager. Your overall mission is to make Recart an even better employer, make company operations more smooth and scalable, while strengthening our community.
How do we work?
- We follow agile methodologies; with incidents, stories, epics and agile scores
- Our tech stack is: Gsuite, Notion, Slack, 1Password, Looker, Miro and other online collaboration based tools
- Each quarter we have 3 objectives to work towards to with key results tied to each of them (OKR)
- Hybrid work setup - working in the office and working remotely
- the Ops team has weekly synch, bi-weekly 1:1s with the Head of Ops, a performance evaluation every three months and a quarterly planning and evaluation workshop with the entire team
What will you do?
- Be responsible for the office space in Budapest (HQ)
- Track and administer expenses pre-accounting
- Support in legal paperwork (e.g. contract execution)
- Keeping in touch with our Hungarian accountants
- Engage the team with events and team buildings, both online and offline
- Keep our company knowledge base up to date
- Help our newly onboarded employees
Who are we looking for?
- Data-driven mindset
- Proven track record of financial administration and expense tracking
- Confident verbal and written communication skills in Hungarian and English
- Experience working with the Google Ecosystem (Sheets, Gmail, Drive, Chrome, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of finance and HR
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Equity in the company - we don't just encourage ownership, we make you a true owner with well-above-the-average stock options.
- Benefits (vary by location)
- Unlimited vacation policy and flexible working hours - a good work-life balance goes a long way.
- We'll provide your gear: Macbook Air + monitor + high-quality headphones
- A hard-working and dedicated team that is fun to work with.
- We're transparent: We communicate clean and clear and stay away from assumptions. You know what's going on in the company. The regular CEO free-to-talk sessions are also one of the manifestations of this: every question gets an answer.
- We're customer-centric: Our most important investors are our customers. We go above and beyond to serve them, understand their problems, their feedback, and based on the learnings, we continuously improve Recart.
- We work hard but stay human: We're ambitious people who are building something great... but still people. We treat each other with dignity and empathy.
- We're bullish on our big goals and flexible on the details.
- We win and grow together. We support and encourage each other. We continuously seek opportunities for personal and professional growth.