What is Recart?
Recart is a mobile messaging platform that helps ecommerce brands reach their customers on mobile phones. Using Recart, marketers rapidly grow their SMS, and Messenger lists at the same time. Using our real-time behavioral data, Recart automatically engages and opens automated two-way conversations with customers on SMS and Facebook Messenger.
We deliver messages for all major ecommerce use cases - abandoned cart, receipts, shipping notifications, product recommendations, one-off promotions with almost 100% open, and 30%+ engagement rates. 13k+ of Shopify stores use Recart actively and see an average 61x return on their investment.
For further info, please check our website, our Shopify App page, or our blog.
We built a strong product that currently has a 145% net revenue retention rate - it’s time to expand and bring in new clients!
We build a sophisticated growth engine that allows us to automatically outreach, engage, qualify, and convert prospects into customers. Our growth engine has several channels, as inputs: inbound & outbound emails, agency partnerships, referrals, and paid ads. The challenge is to take care of the number of leads from the paid ad channel.
We're looking for a Performance Marketing Manager who can help us scale our B2B marketing efforts. If you’re an ecommerce and marketing enthusiast and have experience in paid media advertising and understand what it takes to target audiences successfully and manage outstanding paid ad campaigns, please read on.
In this role, you'll focus on sparking interest and driving leads through paid ads, therefore, becoming responsible for a crucial part of Recart's revenue growth.
What you’ll work on
- Create and run a variety of paid ad campaigns across FB/LinkedIn/Google.
- Create new and oversee existing campaigns and make recommendations on how to optimize them.
- Analyze trends and make data-driven decisions.
- Write engaging copy for adverts.
- Collaborate with our marketing designer to produce visually appealing and attention-grabbing ads for our audience.
- Track and measure results all the way up to associated revenue.
- Most important: you have the hacker mindset. You are able to come up with great ideas, test them quickly, learn from the tests, ditch what doesn’t work, and double down on the things that do work.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in (preferably B2B) paid ads.
- You have experience in strategizing, creating, monitoring, maintaining and optimizing high volume of campaigns across Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, and other third-party digital media outlets.
- You have experience in keyword research, campaign buildout, ad creation, A/B copy testing, and extensive bid management and lead generation.
- Knowledge and experience in retargeting/remarketing.
- You have exceptional experience in turning complex information into meaningful, easy-to-read, plain English copy that builds understanding of organizational initiatives.
- You’re proactive and enjoy tackling challenges.
- You enjoy growing, working hard, and making a difference.
- You are eager to learn, adapt and keep up to date with emerging technologies, SEM industry trends, techniques, and tools.
- Open to working in an international environment.
- Experience at a B2B eCommerce startup
- Experience working remotely
- Experience with macOS
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Equity in the company - we don't just encourage ownership, we make you a true owner with well-above-the-average stock options.
- Benefits (vary by location)
- Unlimited vacation policy and flexible working hours - a good work-life balance goes a long way.
- We'll provide your gear: Macbook Air + monitor + high-quality headphones
- A hard-working and dedicated team that is fun to work with.
- We're transparent: We communicate clean and clear and stay away from assumptions. You know what's going on in the company. The regular CEO free-to-talk sessions are also one of the manifestations of this: every question gets an answer.
- We're customer-centric: Our most important investors are our customers. We go above and beyond to serve them, understand their problems, their feedback, and based on the learnings, we continuously improve Recart.
- We work hard but stay human: We're ambitious people who are building something great... but still people. We treat each other with dignity and empathy.
- We're bullish on our big goals and flexible on the details.
- We win and grow together. We support and encourage each other. We continuously seek opportunities for personal and professional growth.