Recart is growing its team! We are hiring a Customer Success / Account Manager to partner with clients to drive adoption, manage chat marketing processes, and grow our business. This role is a balance of individual work within a highly collaborative team. You will be working directly with merchants to maintain and grow existing relationships and will identify expansion opportunities with the goal of achieving negative net churn.
Recart is the leading software in conversational ecommerce marketing. Our app is installed by more than 140,000 ecommerce merchants worldwide, we have more than 5,000 positive reviews. We're most popular in the SMB segment of the Shopify market, but we have many large customers as well, including Robbie Williams, Cristiano Ronaldo, Your Super, and BlendJet. We're a team of 30 and have offices in Budapest and New York.
We’re a company that changes how ecommerce merchants talk to their customers - we believe that the future of marketing is conversational. Recart helps ecommerce merchants open and automate conversations with their customers on Facebook Messenger. It's the ultimate shift in the quality of the relationship ecommerce merchants build with their customers.
We’re a team united by our shared values:
- Transparency - regular CEO is free to talk sessions and open management
- Blameless culture
- Ownership - own your duties and squeeze the most out of it
- Trust - all of these build trust and leads to better results
This role at Recart will amplify your career. From taking on new challenges to following the lead of incredible mentors, we promise you will grow, learn, and make a difference.
If you’re a person who is driven by customer happiness and success, then this role is made for you.
You’re good at
- Collaborating with others to drive best practices
- Working directly with clients to achieve success
- Communicating with fellow team members
- Identifying opportunities for product expansion
- You love inspiring others with enthusiasm
- You have a never say never attitude
What you’ll do
As Customer Success / Account Manager, you’ll be responsible for:
- Onboarding new customers and training their staff on how to use Recart effectively.
- Identifying opportunities for onboarding efficiency, account expansion and revenue creation within our customer base.
- Advising our customers on how to improve their performance and increase their ROI from chat marketing.
- Clearly communicating the benefits of new product features and ensuring customers promptly adopt them.
- Quickly identifying gaps in our product that impact the success of our customers.
- Working closely with our product and engineering teams to ensure issues are resolved.
- Proactively talking with customers to ensure that they get the most value out of your service.
- Developing and nurturing customers into advocates to increase brand awareness and build a sense of community.
- Analyzing data and results to guide product and customer success improvements.
- Conducting webinars with groups of customers to assist with onboarding and product.
- Identifying opportunities for customer training in a proactive way.
What you’ll need
The following experience is relevant to us:
- At least 2 years of experience in Shopify or ecommerce merchant Customer Success or Account Management.
- Experience in building and maintaining strong relationships with customers.
- A great track record of expanding revenue and mitigating customer churn.
- Experience working closely with other functions like Marketing, Sales, and Product.
- Excellent communication skills, a great listener.
- Tech savvy and have experience implementing software on an account per account basis.
- Experience working with customer communication tools like Intercom or Hubspot.
Why join us
The followingWorking at Recart can accelerate your career and allow you to work with world-class talent. We’re a team that loves what we do and we all thrive on our ability to make an impact. Many benefits come with working with us such as: experience is relevant to us:
- Stock options: we created an exceptionally large employee pool to award high-impact teammates
- Unlimited vacation
- Work from anywere
- Flexible working hours
- Learning & Development
- Awesome retreats