Recart is growing its team! We are hiring a Customer Support Hero who will be responsible for the satisfaction and retention of existing customers mostly through answering incoming questions from our merchants. This role is a balance of individual work within a highly collaborative team. You'll be working directly with merchants to resolve issues and teach them how to use Recart features.
The role requires you to set out your comfort zone. As a member of the support team, you’ll be required to have the experience and creativity to manage all aspects of customer support cases and work closely with our success team. In this role, the willingness to serve and be adaptable is absolutely essential.
Recart is the leader in conversational ecommerce marketing. Our app is installed by more than 140,000 ecommerce merchants worldwide, we have more than 5,000 positive reviews. We're most popular in the SMB segment of the Shopify market, but we have many large customers as well, including Robbie Williams, Cristiano Ronaldo, Your Super, BlendJet. We're a team of 30 and have offices in Budapest and New York.
We’re a company that changes how businesses talk to their customers - we believe the future of marketing is conversational. Recart helps ecommerce merchants open and automate conversations with their customers on Facebook Messenger. It's the ultimate shift in the quality of the relationship ecommerce merchants build with their customers.
We’re a team united by our shared values:
- Transparency - regular CEO is free to talk sessions and open management
- Blameless culture
- Ownership - own your duties and squeeze the most out of it
- Trust - all of these build trust and leads to better results
This role at Recart will amplify your career. From taking on new challenges to following the lead of incredible mentors, we promise you will grow, learn, and make a difference.
If you’re a person who is driven by customer happiness and success, then this role is made for you.
What you’ll do
As Customer Support Hero, you’ll be responsible for:
- Communicating with our customers and helping them answering questions and solve issues via email and chat
- Processing of incoming tickets according to agreed KPIs
- Identifying opportunities and routing conversations to Customer Success and Sales
- Escalating issues to Engineering and Product if needed
- Providing prompt and clear updates and following up with customers
- Being part of creating exceptional customer experience for our merchants
What you’ll need
The following experience is relevant to us:
- At least 2 years of professional experience in customer communication or support related roles
- Experience working closely with other functions like Customer Success, Sales and Engineers
- Tech savvy and have experience implementing software on an account per account basis
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in written and verbal English
- Ability to meet deadlines and self-manage your workload
- Excellent communication skills with high energy and a great attitude
You’re good at
- Collaborating with others to drive best practices
- Working directly with clients to achieve success
- Communicating with fellow team members
- You love inspiring others with enthusiasm
- You have a never say never attitude
- You have experience working in a support role and know the basics of CSS and HTML
Why join us
Working at Recart can accelerate your career and allow you to work with world-class talent. We’re a team that loves what we do and we all thrive on our ability to make an impact. Many benefits come with working with us such as:
- Stock options / Equity
- Unlimited vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Learning & Development
- Awesome retreats