What’s the opportunity?
We’re looking for an engineer to join our team and build our Frontend.
We are excited about the latest technologies, run experiments to test possible new solutions and keep our tech stack up-to-date. We have a distributed system with 80+ microservices and face pretty exciting scaling and architecture challenges, so you’ll definitely get interesting insights and useful experience.
With an agile mindset and keen on research, we aim at responding to market changes as quickly as we can.
What will I do?
- Work with a React-Redux application dashboard that our merchants use to modify settings, build campaigns and see analytics
- Work on backend services (most of them are written in NodeJS but we use Go as well)
- Conduct code reviews and helping other team members
- Assist the product development team by providing insights into possible tech solutions
What are the required skills?
- Vast experience in software craftsmanship
- Site-building experience
- Ability to express yourself in English both in writing and speaking
Experience with TypeScript, NodeJS, or Go is great but not necessary, you can learn them at Recart