Hello there 👋,
So we are about to reach a team size of 30, and the scaling won't stop for now. It will be even faster because the responsibilities are starting to settle down at their place. Meaning that we began to quit from the "early startup phase" in the way how we function daily. As a result, we are scaling our People Operations team.
What's exactly the opportunity?
For now, HR tasks are split up between People&Culture, one of our Co-Founders, our Office Manager, and sometimes another hiring manager. At this size, we need someone to own the HR processes and related fields. So we are looking for an HR Specialist. At our scale, it's difficult to put a role like this within exact borders.
We want to meet someone who tells us how to do smooth HR so that we can provide the authority to have a real impact on shaping Recart's life. It's impossible to describe this role only in bullet points, but we try to outline it somehow;
What will I do?
- Own, optimize and automate HR processes
- Takeover HR administration
- Budgeting for hires in Budapest, Hungary and USA
- Improve employee benefits
- Help our office manager to organize awesome team buildings
- Support the entire recruitment process (from optimizing Job Ad budgets until sending offers)
- Onboard and sometimes, unfortunately, offboard employees
- Conducting interviews
- Shape and scale Recart's culture
- Employer branding
What skills do I need?
- Proven track record of building resourceful HR at an SME
- We will give you all the support we can, but working independently is probably the most useful skill you can bring with yourself
- Be a team player - this role requires to work together with people from multiple disciplines, from engineering until marketing, from finance until customer success. Thus you will need to spend time with each team
- Be emotionally intelligent - I know it's challenging to ask for this in a job description, but what's HR all about? :)
- Ability to express yourself in English
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, relationship building, and consulting skills
- Hands-on recruitment and sourcing experience in the field of Marketing, Sales or IT
If you have any questions, feel free to ask or drop by for a coffee.