As of now, we have a product team that is made up of 10 Software Engineers, a UX Designer, a UI Designer, and a Head of Product. Engineering is built up into three parts:
- Tracking & Messaging
We are looking for a product manager who will be working on the "face" of our application, our Dashboard. Feel free to go to Shopify's App Store and install Recart on a demo store and check it out for yourself.
As a product manager, you will be
- researching on how to fulfill our customers' needs
- responsible for the discovery and the delivery of certain features
- working closely with the engineering and the design team
- tinker on monetization strategies (this is a for-profit business)
What do we do?
We are a company that changes how businesses talk to their customers - we believe the future of marketing is conversational. Recart helps ecommerce merchants open and automate conversations with their customers on Facebook Messenger. Many of our merchants came to the platform to leverage the 85%+ open rates and the 20%+ click rates however, conversational commerce is much more than efficient communication. It's the ultimate shift in the quality of the relationship ecommerce merchants build with their customers.
What does our Dashboard do?
Recart Dashboard is the brain of our product. You can manage all of our features from here, set up sponsored messages, get access to our conversation flow editor, integrate with other apps, and of course get insightful statistics on the results that are delivered by Recart. Also, this is where we onboard our new users, so our Dashboard makes our first impression.
Who are we looking for?
As we are a team with transparency and honesty as core values, we try to reflect this through our recruitment process as well. We thought about three things that are crucial for this role and that we need you to have in order to start an interview process.
- proven track record of growing a B2B SaaS product
- you coordinated multiple projects for software engineers
- you have relevant experience in resource planning of teams and leading them to achieve goals on time
In case you think this role is for you, you match our three expectations and you want to give an extra kick to your application process, then under the "tell us why would you like to apply" tell us what you think of our Dashboard and who do you think our main competitor is and why.
You respect us for taking the time to read through this post and understand it, you think that you have the relevant track record and you decide to apply, that requires a bit of research as well. We value your time and in return, we promise to:
- send first response within 24 hours
- give honest and insightful feedback throughout the interview process
- give you the chance to ask anything you want from our CEO
Thanks for reading, feel free to spread the word and if you think this role is for you then we are looking forward to hearing from you.