Hello there 👋,
We are hiring a Product Marketer to help our digital marketing initiatives to grow our business. This role requires you to set out your comfort zone. As a member of the growth team, you’ll be required to have the experience and creativity to manage all aspects of marketing. In this role, the willingness to learn and be adaptable is absolutely essential.
Where are we now?
We’re a company that changes how businesses talk to their customers - we believe the future of marketing is conversational. Recart helps ecommerce merchants open and automate conversations with their customers on Facebook Messenger. Many of our merchants came to the platform to leverage the 85%+ open rates and the 20%+ click rates however, conversational commerce is much more than efficient communication. It's the ultimate shift in the quality of the relationship ecommerce merchants build with their customers.
Recart is the leader in conversational ecommerce marketing. Our app is installed by more than 140,000 ecommerce merchants worldwide, we have more than 5,000 positive reviews. We're most popular in the SMB segment of the Shopify market, but we have many large customers as well, including Robbie Williams, Cristiano Ronaldo, Your Super, BlendJet. We're a team of 30 and have offices in Budapest and New York.
This role at Recart will amplify your career. From taking on new challenges to following the lead of incredible mentors, we promise you will grow, learn, and make a difference.
If you’re a person who is driven by creativity and getting noticed, then this role is made for you.
What you’ll need
The following experience is relevant to us:
- Relevant experience with ecommerce marketing. You know how merchants market their products via Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, email marketing. You're familiar with on-site lead capture tools like popups and forms and you also know what the main KPIs of ecommerce stores are.
- At least few years of experience in marketing roles. You’ve done this before and pumped to get started.
- Incredible writing skills. You have a knack for crafting interesting copy.
- A strategic mindset that allows you to understand industry trends and customer needs.
- Relentless creativity and ambition. We're here to change the way how merchants communicate with their customers. To drive this massive change, we need huge amount of ambition and creativity.
- Attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and superior time management skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and self-manage your workload.
- Excellent communication skills with high energy and a great attitude.
What you’ll do
As Product Marketer, you’ll be responsible for:
- Developing brand-focused and product-focused marketing campaigns for a number of different target markets.
- Ensuring clear KPIs are established and adhered to for marketing programs and effectively tracking and reporting on the initiatives.
- Working closely with the sales, product, and customer success teams.
- Providing direction to keep messaging and graphic communications on-brand.
- Taking initiative to be creative and ambitious for all marketing campaigns.
- Planning and executing promotions that drives new and existing feature adoption inside our customer base.
- Specific areas of focus that align with your current marketing initiatives
You’re good at
- Leading and collaborating with others to drive growth
- Communicating with fellow team members
- Identifying opportunities for creative tactics
- Sticking to strategy and ensuring return on investment
- Focusing on LTV and CAC ratios and more
- Writing a copy that sells
- You love inspiring others with enthusiasm
- You have a never say never attitude
- You have experience working at a tech company