What’s the opportunity?
We are looking for someone to join our Business team as a Sales Manager. Recart achieved a lot without an active marketing and sales strategy, however as we want to grow more we need to tackle sales actively. You will be a crucial part of the team that is responsible for the growth of our business. This is a sales role, but as our team is very young we won't put you in a workflow that is ready to do delivery type of things. We are looking for someone who is confident enough to step into unexplored territories and go that extra mile for the results, even if it is not directly related to a sales activity.
What will I do?
- Quickly become an e-commerce expert
- Get an awesome grip on sealing inbound deals
- Control the entire sales cycle, ensuring that our merchants receive the best service through consultative sales
- Create an effective outbound sales strategy to target our ideal users
- Help our customers to use Recart in the best way possible
- Prepare and present Recart product demos with prospects and guide them through the subscription process
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of our product, market, and customers
- Work with the Product and Customer Success teams to create the best experience
What skills do I need?
- At least 2 years of experience in software B2B sales
- Proven track record of hitting- and preferably exceeding - the targets
- Exceptional communication skills in English
- Drive to build, develop and maintain processes