Recart is the leading software in conversational ecommerce marketing. Our app is installed by more than 140,000 ecommerce merchants worldwide, we have more than 5,000 positive reviews. We're most popular in the SMB segment of the Shopify market, but we have many large customers as well, including Robbie Williams, Cristiano Ronaldo, Your Super, and BlendJet. We're a team of 30 and have offices in Budapest and New York.
We’re a company that changes how ecommerce merchants talk to their customers - we believe that the future of marketing is conversational. Recart helps ecommerce merchants open and automate conversations with their customers on Facebook Messenger. It's the ultimate shift in the quality of the relationship ecommerce merchants build with their customers.
We’re a team united by our shared values:
- Transparency - regular CEO is free to talk sessions and open management
- Blameless culture
- Ownership - own your duties and squeeze the most out of it
- Trust - all of these build trust and leads to better results
This role at Recart will amplify your career. From taking on new challenges to following the lead of incredible mentors, we promise you will grow, learn, and make a difference.
We are looking for someone with a fresh and funky taste, who understands our business goals and brings a user-centric mindset to the table - If you’re a person who is motivated by high-end design solutions and crafting a beautiful, user friendly face to SaaS applications that interact with thousands of users per day, then this role is made for you!
What's the opportunity?
- Our company is in the process of creating and building our UI environment - are you willing to be part of this? We are looking for someone with strong experience and focus in UI - with an affinity for UX
- You will be able to take an active part in creating business value while building the core of our product
- This role is not an executive one; you will report to our Head of Product
What will I do?
- You will be designing a B2B software - thus at most times focus will be on UX and development
- You will communicate and be in touch a lot with the Developers, UX and the Product team - expect and be open to work with iterations
- We are always looking for ways to improve the visual experience of our app and you’ll be the one driving this change
What skills do I need?
- At least 3 years of proven track record of designing UI of SaaS products
- Experience in UI with a touch of UX mindset
- Ability to build, establish and maintain a design system and deliver final designs efficiently
- Ability to build UI Kits
- Pixel precision and accuracy
- Digital typography
- We use Figma a lot, so if you are familiar with it, then it will be an advantage for you
Why join us
Working at Recart can accelerate your career and allow you to work with world-class talent. We’re a team that loves what we do and we all thrive on our ability to make an impact. Few of the many benefits of working with us:
- Stock options - we created an exceptionally large employee pool to award high-impact teammates
- Unlimited vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Work from anywhere
- Learning & Development
- Awesome retreats