Hello there 👋,
Recart is building the future of e-commerce marketing. Our mission is to help businesses grow through conversational marketing. The Recart app helps merchants to connect with their customers on Facebook Messenger. Our merchants use Recart's automated conversations to generate and facilitate conversations with their customers.
What’s the opportunity?
In the past 3 years, we grew organically, without investing in sales or marketing. Now, we want to move upstream and drive large brands to our platform. The upmarket movement requires the building of sales and business development processes that can scale. We believe that the future of marketing is going to be chat, and we want to become the go-to chat marketing app for e-commerce companies.
Some useful information for you:
- We recently crossed 100,000 installs on Shopify, and we're trusted by some of the world’s best D2C brands: Cristiano Ronaldo, Robbie Williams, Ivory Ella, Your Super
- We are venture-backed: $3M Series Seed round led by Day One Capital and several high-profile angel investors
- We recently launched a large equity pool to be able to attract top talent to the company
What will you do?
- Own and drive the entire sales process (from prospecting until closing the deal)
- Define our overall sales strategy
- Report directly to our CEO
- Develop and maintain relationship with senior decision-makers of e-commerce organizations to win new accounts and expand existing ones
- Demonstrate Recart's value through phone calls, live web demos, and in-person presentations
- Collaborate with Customer Success and Product to communicate customer requirements and feedback
What skills do I need?
- 2+ years of closing sales experience, ideally in B2B SaaS
- 1+ years of experience selling into e-commerce or selling marketing software
- Proven track record of achieving or exceeding goals
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-starter attitude with a bias towards action (we are all hands-on, and this role will have lots of autonomy)