What is Recart?
Recart is a mobile marketing platform that helps ecommerce brands reach their customers on Facebook Messenger. Using Recart, marketers rapidly grow their email, SMS, and Messenger lists at the same time. Using our real-time behavioral data, Recart automatically engages and opens automated two-way conversations with customers on Facebook Messenger.
We deliver messages for all major ecommerce use cases - abandoned cart, receipts, shipping notifications, product recommendations, one-off promotions with almost 100% open, and 30%+ engagement rates. Thousands of Shopify stores use Recart actively and see an average 61x return on their investment.
For further info, please check our website, our Shopify App page, or our blog.
For this position, we are looking for candidates located in North America or Europe.
Who are we looking for?
We're looking for a content marketer with ecommerce/marketing background. If you love ecommerce and marketing and have experience producing a range of assets: from landing page copy to long-form content - please read on.
First of all, you must be an exceptional writer. You’ll educate our audience of ecommerce marketing managers and agency partners on mobile messaging marketing and how they can use Recart to grow their brands and clients. As a content marketer at Recart, you’ll become the online coach our merchants need you to be.
You already had success with achieving growth via long-form blog posts and you have experience creating all sorts of marketing assets, including landing pages, webinars, paid ads, email sequences, podcasts, video scripts, and so on. You understand the concept of reusing content and you're able to turn a freshly recorded podcast into a blog post, a downloadable, a Twitter thread, a LinkedIn post, and so on.
In this role, you'll focus on driving leads and new revenue to the company and be responsible for a crucial part of Recart's revenue growth.
What will you do?
- Write, and edit in-depth, well-researched content on mobile messaging marketing, online store performance, ecommerce/retail trends, customer stories, and best practices for growing ecommerce brands. Content types will vary: TOFU articles, customer stories, landing pages, newsletter, social posts, ebooks, etc.
- Collaborate with our marketing designer to produce high-quality visuals and videos for our content. (Great visuals and video tutorials are key to market our product.)
- Follow many of our customers closely and write about their learnings to create value in the ecommerce marketing space. You'll work closely with our Customer Success team and get deep into the marketing engines of our merchants to produce case studies like these.
- Research where our ideal customers spend their time, what blogs they read, what podcasts they listen to, and use your findings to distribute Recart content.
- Create website and campaign copy everything from site landing pages to podcast descriptions, bootcamp materials, email nurtures, paid ad copy, and more.
- Collaborate with our agency and tech partners to deliver top-notch content to our audience.
- Reuse, and refresh content regularly.
- Track and measure results all the way up to associated revenue.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in B2B SaaS marketing and/or ecommerce and content creation.
- You have exceptional writing abilities. You regularly produce and distribute content.
- You had success with different forms of content and are also familiar with on-page SEO principles.
- You are a great communicator. You proactively communicate with your teammates on Slack.
- You’re a natural educator and excellent researcher - you do a deep dive on topics, enough to communicate nuance and authority. Distilling complex topics into “infotainment” is easy for you. You love helping people understand.
- You have experience in SaaS and/or ecommerce marketing.
- You want to grow something big in the next couple of years. You enjoy working hard and delivering a great impact to an organization.
- Experience at B2B ecommerce startup
- Experience working remotely
- Open to working in an international environment (early calls with Europe)
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Significant equity in the company - we don't just encourage ownership, we make you a true owner with well-above-the-average stock options.
- Benefits (vary by location)
- Unlimited vacation policy and flexible working hours - good work-life balance goes a long way.
- Remote and hybrid work - you can join us in our NYC and Budapest offices or you can work from wherever you want.
- We'll provide your gear: Macbook Pro + monitor + headphones with great quality microphone
- A hard-working and dedicated team that is fun to work with.
- We're transparent: We communicate clean and clear and stay away from assumptions. You know what's going on in the company. The regular CEO free-to-talk sessions are also one of the manifestations of this: every question gets an answer.
- We're customer-centric: Our most important investors are our customers. We go above and beyond to serve them, understand their problems, their feedback, and based on the learnings, we continuously improve Recart.
- We work hard but stay human: We're ambitious people who are building something great... but still people. We treat each other with dignity and empathy.
- We're bullish on our big goals and flexible on the details.
- We win and grow together. We support and encourage each other. We continuously seek opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Join as as Content Marketer
The best we can offer is the opportunity: you'll be part of building the future of marketing in a fast-growing space, ecommerce. In case you meet our criteria, don't hesitate to apply and send us some of your sample works. We value the time you took to understand our expectations, read a bit about us and submit your application, so we promise you the following:
- you'll receive the first response in 24 hours
- you'll receive insightful feedback throughout the interview process
- you'll be interviewed by our CEO and so you the chance to ask him anything
We look forward to hearing from you.